The importance of cleanliness in your listing cannot be underestimated, it will translate directly into your guests comfort and satisfaction and will leave a lasting impression come review time.
To ensure we meet the highest standards every time we use Clean Break Solutions who specialise in the hospitality industry. Their guide on how to deliver a spotless listing can be found below.
Ventilate - Before you start cleaning the first step is to open all of the windows. This will remove odours left behind by previous guests. Did you know the inside air is frequently more polluted than the outside air?
Dust - Dust can be anywhere and everywhere. Make sure to clean behind beds and any other furniture as well as employing a top-down approach to cleaning. Start from the highest corner finish on the floor. Rubbish - This might seem like a very obvious task but remember to take out all of the rubbish ! Cleaning The Kitchen - Apart from the obvious such as wiping down work surfaces and buffing up stainless steel surfaces (we use baby oil for the best shine!) make sure you always remember to check the fridge and freezer for food ! Throw away any left overs and if there are any lingering odours some tea bags left in the fridge will do the trick !
Stray Hairs - Check all corners of the bathroom and bedroom for any stray hairs. If a guest spots one then more often than not you can expect it to have a negative impact on your review !Linen - Nothing shows that you take your listing more seriously than hotel grade linen. White linen never goes out of fashion and make sure you run an iron over it once the bed has been made to give it that crisp clean finish.
If you operate an AirBnB in Swansea and are looking for reliable cleaners then contact Clean Break Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serviced apartments are fast becoming a popular choice for both leisure and business travellers in Swansea and other major cities across the UK. If you’re looking for a place to live rather than just sleep, they’re the ideal accommodation solution. But what does a serviced apartment stay include and what are the benefits? Below are some of the benefits of staying in a serviced apartment as opposed to staying in a traditional hotel room.
1. Home from home comforts - Providing a secure, comfortable environment, serviced apartments offer a home-from-home comfort. Apartments often include separate living and sleeping spaces unless they are a studio as well as entertainment equipment such as: TVs, music systems and free Wi-fi.
2. A private fully equipped kitchen - Especially beneficial for longer stays, an apartment’s fully-equipped kitchen complete with cooker, dishwasher, fridge and washer/dryer is a godsend.
3. Space - On average, an apartment has up to 30% more space than a hotel guest room. If travelling with the children or some friends, this is exactly what you need.
4. Economical - Rates are usually charged per apartment as opposed to per person so when holidaying with several others an apartment can often be the most economical choice. Plus, cheaper rates are generally available for longer stays so you can enjoy the apartment with the satisfaction of getting value for money.
5. House Keeping - Possibly the best part of a serviced apartment stay is that you experience the best of both worlds: home-style living with hotel service. Cleaning and linen services is a given so you don’t have to lift a finger during your stay.
So, the question now is: why wouldn’t you choose a serviced apartment for your next break away? For a long or short stay, for business or pleasure. Enjoy the independence, space, privacy, security and most of all, having your very own front door in the heart of the city.