Serviced apartments are fast becoming a popular choice for both leisure and business travellers in Swansea and other major cities across the UK. If you’re looking for a place to live rather than just sleep, they’re the ideal accommodation solution. But what does a serviced apartment stay include and what are the benefits? Below are some of the benefits of staying in a serviced apartment as opposed to staying in a traditional hotel room.
1. Home from home comforts - Providing a secure, comfortable environment, serviced apartments offer a home-from-home comfort. Apartments often include separate living and sleeping spaces unless they are a studio as well as entertainment equipment such as: TVs, music systems and free Wi-fi.
2. A private fully equipped kitchen - Especially beneficial for longer stays, an apartment’s fully-equipped kitchen complete with cooker, dishwasher, fridge and washer/dryer is a godsend.
3. Space - On average, an apartment has up to 30% more space than a hotel guest room. If travelling with the children or some friends, this is exactly what you need.
4. Economical - Rates are usually charged per apartment as opposed to per person so when holidaying with several others an apartment can often be the most economical choice. Plus, cheaper rates are generally available for longer stays so you can enjoy the apartment with the satisfaction of getting value for money.
5. House Keeping - Possibly the best part of a serviced apartment stay is that you experience the best of both worlds: home-style living with hotel service. Cleaning and linen services is a given so you don’t have to lift a finger during your stay.
So, the question now is: why wouldn’t you choose a serviced apartment for your next break away? For a long or short stay, for business or pleasure. Enjoy the independence, space, privacy, security and most of all, having your very own front door in the heart of the city.